Spring Harvest takes place at two Butlins purpose-built holiday resorts in Minehead and Skegness. Butlins has been helping families have memorable holidays for 75 years and each resort is rated 4* by EnjoyEngland.com – and we know you’ll love it too!
A choice of great things to do
At Spring Harvest you'll be well placed to enjoy some family time, or let the kids go and do their own thing whilst you enjoy the seminar programme.
Minehead and Skegness are both seaside resorts, surrounded by lots of open space and natural beauty. But even if you never even leave the resort (and you don’t need to!), there are plenty of free Butlins facilities for you to enjoy, including a Swimming pool, fun fair and soft play (see list below).
Sports activities for the energetic
As well at the Butlins facilities, we invite an experienced sports team to run competitions and coaching including; basketball, football, pool, ten pin bowling, netball, snooker, table tennis, plus coaching sessions, a fun run and the early morning stretch and jog.
FREE Butlins leisure facilities
- Swimming pool (Splash WaterWorld rides, rapids and flumes)
- Fun Fair
- Indoor soft play area
- Driving School for Under 7s
- Adventure playground
- Football/basketball/netball on the all weather sports area
- Bob's yard
- Skyline Pavilion shops, cafés and bars
Chargeable Butlins leisure facilities
- Day Spa (Skegness only)
- Adventure Golf [Small charge]
- Archery and Fencing (this previously was free)
- High ropes course
- Quasar Laser Quest (Skegness only)
- Snooker [charge per game]
- Pool [charge per game]
- Cinema [admission charge]