Spring Harvest makes for a great value break. All prices are per person and include accommodation, complete programme for kids, teens and adults, plus access to a brilliant range of Butlins facilities. All prices exclude dining.
- Prices listed above are per ADULT and are based on fully occupied accommodation.
- Subtract £20 per CHILD aged 2-14
- Under 2s are charged at £25 on the understanding that they do not occupy a bed (this does not apply to BlueSkies)
- Under-occupancy charges apply, at the child rate. For example: If you were 3 people booking a 4 berth accommodation unit, you would pay for 4 people, not 3 - the fourth person at the child rate (adult rate minus £20)
- All prices exclude dining.
New for 2015 – every accommodation option is available with or without a dining package. Choose to go self-catered or add one of the following dining packages:
Food Court: The Food Court dining package is a great dining option for families looking for a large selection of choice with great value for money.
- £17.50/adult per night
- £8.75/child (6-14yrs) per night
- £4.50/child (2-5yrs) per night
Premium: For a wider selection of food, a host to welcome you, and a full range of continental breakfast options, why not choose the Premium dining package?
- £24/adult per night
- £12/child (6-14yrs) per night
- £6.50/child (2-5yrs) per night
Subject to availability. Dining package prices are subject to change.
Savings & discounts
- Subtract £20 per child aged 2-14. Under 15s dining packages are half the adult price
- Contact us about concessions and bursaries for those on benefits and in need. We are devoting more funds than ever before to supporting guests on low incomes.
- For information about discounts for benefit recipients visit » springharvest.org/concessions
- You can spread the cost by paying in instalments. Visit » butlins.com/pay
» Find out more about the accommodation