Spring Harvest takes places at Butlins Resort, Skegness in Lincolnshire and Butlins Resort Minehead, Somerset. Here's some guidance on making travel arrangements
Print comprehensive, customised directions and maps of your route from the Google Maps.
Butlins Minehead postcode is TA24 5SH, Butlins Skegness postcode is PE25 1NJ.
Local driving directions to Minehead, Somerset
Butlins is situated at the east end of Minehead seafront.
View Larger Map
- Approaching from the M5, take junction 23 [A38 to Bridgwater]
- Follow the ring road around the town centre
- Pick up the A39 signposted Minehead
- Approaching Minehead, pass the town of Dunster on the left
- Approximately 1 mile after Dunster, there is a roundabout
- Butlins is clearly signed to the right [second exit].
[This route will avoid the need to drive through Minehead town centre]
Local driving directions to Skegness, Lincolnshire
Butlins is situated 3 miles north of Skegness town on the A52.
View Larger Map
- [From the South] Approach Skegness on the A52
- Follow the A52 through Skegness, signposted to Ingoldmells
- [From the North] Approach on the A52
Main entrance to Butlins is on your left as you enter Ingoldmells
Trains do not run to Minehead, the nearest main line station is in Taunton, which can be reached directly from London Paddington. Connections after Taunton...
- Southern National run buses between Taunton railway station and Bishops Lydeard where West Somerset Railway operate trains to Minehead. For further information on trains and connecting times, please use www.nationalrail.co.uk to plan a route all the way to Minehead including the bus connection, or telephone 01643 704996.
- By Bus: A local bus service [First Southern National] operates daily at certain times of the year. Buses run hourly from Taunton Station to the Butlins Family Entertainment Resort, connecting with most main line train services. For further details, please telephone 01823 272033. Alternatively, for through journeys from London to Minehead, contact First Great Western on 08457 000 125 or at www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk
A bus services runs from Skegness railway station to the resort, a distance of about 3 miles. Trains run to Skegness from:
- London Kings Cross, changing at Grantham [runs hourly]
- Peterborough, changing at Sleaford
www.nationalexpress.com / 08457 48 49 50
National Express run a daily service from London to the Skegness Bus Station from where there are local buses to the Butlins Resort.
- 11.30am London Victoria Coach Station
- 12 noon Golders Green [North London] Coach Station
- 4.35pm Arrive Skegness
They also run from many other places changing en route; in London from the South and in Peterborough from the mid-country.
National Express run coaches to Taunton from:
- London Victoria Coach Station
- Birmingham Digbeth Coach Station
- Bristol Marlborough Street Bus Station
Plan your entire journey
Transport Direct offers door-to-door travel information for public transport and car journeys around Britain. It’s easy-to-use and can help you plan your entire journey to Spring Harvest.