What you could be doing:
- Venue stewarding
- Lifting and moving equipment
- Relaying messages
- Directing traffic
- Joining in with the daily team prayer meeting
You will need:
- Enthusiasm for team work
- Lots of energy
- Physical resilience for lifting, carrying and being on the go for most of each day
- A typical day commences around 7.30am and finishes around 11.30pm, with breaks
for meals and rest periods.
- You will also need to participate in the set-up and/or packdown of Spring Harvest for
which we would ask you to be available for additional periods of time.
Average Team Size:
- Minehead and Skegness – between 55-60 team each break
- Harrogate – Approximately 12
- You may be expected to arrive at least 1 day prior to guests arriving at Spring
You will need to obtain a DBS Certificate for this role.
If you have queries please do not hesitate to contact Nikki on 01825 748897