It takes hundreds of people behind the scenes to pull off an event as large as Spring Harvest, so we rely on a team of volunteers to help out! Join us this year and you'll be part of a brilliant team who get to experience Spring Harvest by serving.
Apart from the heartfelt thanks from both us and the guests, you will receive:
- Free accommodation (shared)
- 3 meals a day
- Ministry gift
- Free Programme Planner & mug
- 10% discount at the Spring Harvest Stand
- Privilege (discount) prices for Spring Harvest Holidays in France
- Venue Security
- Technical Support Team
- Under Fives
- Youth - click here to apply
- Additional Needs
- Prayer and Pastoral - click here to download role description
Prayer and Pastoral Support volunteers
If you’re part of the prayer or pastoral ministry in your church – we’d love to hear from you! Each year, lots of guests give up some of their time at Spring Harvest to support the full-time prayer ministry and pastoral teams.
If you’re interested in getting involved, please read the job descriptions and then complete the form here
Please note that this role doesn’t have a Ministry Gift and you don’t receive meals and accommodation – applications can only be accepted from people who have already booked for Spring Harvest as a guest.
You need to be:
- 18 by 30th March 2014
- Happy to work within the EA Basis of faith and the Lausanne covenant
- Committed to spending the break serving, over and above attending meetings
- Available for an entire Spring Harvest break
- Able to obtain a satisfactory Criminal Records Bureau disclosure prior to the start of Spring Harvest
- Eligible to serve in the UK (see our Visa guidelines if you live outside the UK)
Get in touch
- Send us your details here www.springharvest.org/contactmysh
- We'll contact you from September/October with an email invitation to apply online via 'mySpringHarvest'.
You'll need a reference from a Senior Leader at the Church you attend at least once a month. You may also be asked for a second reference.
Volunteers working in the children, youth, learning disabilities and Pastoral teams will be asked to obtain an Enhanced CRB Disclosure. Other volunteers may be requested to obtain a Standard Disclosure dependent on their role. We will be processing the Enhanced Disclosures electronically and we will contact you via email with the link to our provider's TMG-CRB secure on-line appliction service.
If you are unable to complete an online application form please contact your Team Administrator who will be able to post a paper application to you.
The Team Leader will read your references and application, then your team administrator will contact you - make sure you give us a daytime phone number and a current email address so we can reach you.
Teams fill up fast and your place on team is not confirmed until you have received an acceptance email from your Team Administrator. Please do not make any travel plans until you have received an acceptance email. If at any stage you are unsure then please contact your Team Administrator.
Just before the event in March we'll contact all volunteers with information about arrival days and times and lots of other useful information.
Children's Teams - U5s, 5-7s & 8-11s
Iscape Youth Team (15-18s)
|Nikki Greenemail@example.com||01825 748897|
Stewarding & Support Teams
Distinctive Youth Team (11-14s)
|Liz Cookefirstname.lastname@example.org||01825 746505|
(If you need a freepost address for us, get in touch)
|Nikki Green or Liz Cookeemail@example.com||as above|