It takes hundreds of people behind the scenes to pull off an event as large as Spring Harvest, so we rely on a team of volunteers to help out! Join us this year and you'll be part of a brilliant team who get to experience Spring Harvest by serving God as a volunteer.
Interested in Volunteering?
You will receive:
- Team accommodation (shared)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- 3 meals a day
- Venue Security
- Technical Support Team
- Under Fives
- Youth (limited availability) - click here to apply
- Additional Needs
- Prayer and Pastoral
All teams (except for the Stewarding Team) are able to accept volunteers for up to two weeks, spaces permitting. If you'd like to Steward for two weeks, you'll need to have a week’s break in the middle. If you want to volunteer as a Steward as well as serving on another Team, then Stewarding must be your second week as it's the most tiring.
You need to be:
- 18 at the time of Spring Harvest
- Happy to work within the EA Basis of Faith and the Lausanne covenant
- Happy to work within our Health & Safety guidelines - view our guidelines and policy by clicking the links below:
- Committed to spending the break volunteering
- Available for an entire Spring Harvest break
- Able to obtain a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate prior to the start of Spring Harvest (if team responsibilities are eligible)
- Able to provide satisfactory references from a Church Leader
- Eligible to serve in the UK (see our Visa guidelines if you live outside the UK)
Get in touch
- Send us your details here www.springharvest.org/contactmysh
- We will contact you during September with an email invitation to apply online via 'mySpringHarvest'.
You'll need a reference from a Senior Leader at the Church you attend at least once a month. You may also be asked for a second reference.
All volunteers working in the children and youth programmes will be required to obtain an Enhanced DBS Certificate with child list check. Members of the stewarding, venue security, learning disabilities and pastoral teams (dependent on role) will be asked to obtain an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
We will be processing some of DBS Certificates electronically and we will contact you via email with the link to our provider TMG-CRB secure on-line application service. Otherwise you will be sent a paper application in the post.
If you are unable to complete an online application form please contact your Team Administrator who will be able to post a paper application to you.
Teams fill up fast and your place on team is not confirmed until you have received an acceptance email from your Team Administrator. Please do not make any travel plans until you have received an acceptance email.
A few weeks prior to the event, we will contact all volunteers with information about arrival days, times and lots of other useful information.
Children's Teams - U5s, 5-7s & 8-11s
Iscape Youth Team (15-18s)
Stewarding & Support Teams
Distinctive Youth Team (11-14s)
|Liz Cookeemail@example.com||01825 746505|
(If you need a freepost address for us, get in touch)