It takes hundreds of people behind the scenes to pull off an event as large as Spring Harvest, so we rely on a team of volunteers to help out! Join us this year and you'll be part of a brilliant team who get to experience Spring Harvest by serving God as a volunteer.
Interested in Volunteering??
You will receive:
- Team accommodation (shared rooms in same sex chalets)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses up to £80
- 3 meals a day
Teams and availability
- Technical Support Team
- Venue Security
- Under Fives
- Additional Needs
- Prayer and Pastoral
We also require qualified lorry drivers, specifically for packdown at Minehead, 9th, 10th and 11th April. You must hold a current driving licence with C1 classification, have a digital Taco driver card and a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence. The lorry will be 7.5T and the pick up/drop back location of the lorry will be Eastbourne, East Sussex. Please contact Luke Martin 01825 748870 for further information.
Youth Teams - Distinctive and iScape
Each week there are a limited number of volunteer spaces for these teams. If you are interested in being part our youth team please complete the enquiry form in the usual manner and we will contact you with availability and the process.
All teams (except for the Stewarding Team) are able to accept volunteers for up to two weeks, spaces permitting. If you'd like to Steward for two weeks, you'll need to have a week’s break in the middle. If you want to volunteer as a Steward as well as serving on another Team, then Stewarding must be your second week, as it is considered the most tiring.
To apply you need to be
- 18 at the time of Spring Harvest
- Happy to work within the EA Basis of Faith and the Lausanne covenant
- Happy to work within our Health & Safety guidelines - view our guidelines and policy by clicking the links below:
- Committed to spending an entire Spring Harvest break volunteering
- Able to obtain a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate prior to the start of Spring Harvest (if team responsibilities are eligible)
- Able to provide satisfactory references from a Church Leader
- Eligible to serve in the UK (see our Visa guidelines if you live outside the UK)
Get in touch
- Send us your details here www.springharvest.org/contactmysh
- We will contact you during September with an email invitation to apply online via 'mySpringHarvest'.
You'll need a reference from a Senior Leader at the Church you attend at least once a month. You may also be asked for a second reference.
All volunteers working in the children and youth programmes will be required to obtain an Enhanced DBS Certificate with child list check. Members of the stewarding, venue security, learning disabilities and pastoral teams (dependent on role) will be asked to obtain an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
We will be processing some of DBS Certificates electronically and we will contact you via email with the link to our provider TMG-CRB secure on-line application service. Otherwise you will be sent a paper application in the post.
If you are unable to complete an online application form please contact your Team Administrator who will be able to post a paper application to you.
Teams fill up fast and your place on team is not confirmed until you have received an acceptance email from your Team Administrator. Please do not make any travel plans until you have received an acceptance email and information on arrival times for your chosen team.
Children's Teams - U5s, 5-7s & 8-11s
Iscape Youth Team (15-18s)
Admin, Hosting, Retail, Stewarding, Technical Support and Venue Security Teams
Distinctive Youth Team (11-14s)
|Liz Cookeemail@example.com||01825 746505|
(If you need a freepost address for us, get in touch)