Venue Security – Skegness Only
What you could be doing:
- Be in attendance at the Big Top and Skyline at night when they are not in use
- Staying awake and watching over equipment and exhibition stands during the night
- Communicating with Butlins security staff over night
- Reporting issues/incidents to Site CoOrdinators
- Attending a briefing at the beginning of the week outlining the responsibilities
You will need:
- To be able to cope with responsibility and able to work at night and sleep during the day
- To use a two-way radio (training will be provided)
- This is an overnight role, typically commencing around 9pm and finishing at
approximately 8.30am, with food and rest periods provided.
Average Team Size:
- Skegness only – 4 team members required
- You will be expected to arrive several days prior to guests arriving at Spring Harvest
If you have queries please do not hesitate to contact Marian on 01825 748886 or email email@example.com.