Our Skyline Exhibition provides a diverse and stimulating area for guests to meet new organisations, learn about mission opportunities and buy gifts and resources. Our intention is that the help and advice gathered in the exhibition will be of value long after their stay at Spring Harvest is over. If you'd like to join us in the exhibition - here's why we think you should...
Why exhibit with us?
As one of the largest Christian events in the UK, Spring Harvest offers you the opportunity to engage with thousands of people from all ages and church backgrounds. With a range of promotional mediums, there's a price to suit organisations of every size - small or large.
By exhibiting at Spring Harvest, you will;
- Generate valuable interest in your organisation
- Promote and sell your products
- Increase your supporter base
- Reach potential prayer partners
- Publicise your courses
- Recruit for mission
- Raise awareness of issues
Who exhibits in the Skyline?
Every year a breadth of organisations join the Skyline exhibition to offer our guests a huge range of products and resources to challenge, encourage and enjoy. A number of different mission organisations, charities, retailers and other resource providers exhibit with us each year.
Our advertising opportunities will make your experience of Spring Harvest both enjoyable and profitable. You can choose;
- Exhibiting with The Skyline Package
- Display Centre
- Chalet TV
- Vocationzone and Jobs board
- Pop Up Banners
- Magazine advertising
1. The Skyline Exhibition Package
By choosing the Skyline Exhibition Package you'll be exhibiting at the heart of the resort with over 30 organisations. You can choose to exhibit at both resorts or just Minehead or Skegness and we have a limited number of single weeks available too. The Skyline Package includes the following:
- Standard 2m x 2m exhibition space
- Ability to increase exhibition space
- Display Centre area to show your literature
- Chalet TV advert
- Link from our website to yours
- Your organisation's name, web address, logo and 30 word profile in the printed programme
- 10% off selected on resort accommodation or up to 4 free wristbands.
- Up to 20% off Christianity Magazine Advertising
2. Display Centre
A low cost, no hassle way of getting your literature in to the hands of Spring Harvest Guests. Display your printed literature for guests to browse and take away.
3. Chalet TV advertising
Broadcast directly into Guests' accommodation, Chalet TV is a very popular service which screens some of the main sessions live, and gives you the opportunity to show a short film or static advert in between programmes.
4. Jobs Board
Do you have a job vacancy to advertise? Run by Christian Vocations, the Jobs Board and Vocationzone is our advice area for Guests wanting to explore their vocation both at home and abroad. For more information contact Bev at email@example.com
5. Pop Up Banner display
If you're unable to provide a full exhibition stand, we have various places that a Pop Up Banner can be displayed.
6. Christianity Magazine Advertising
If you're interested in print advertising with a circulation of around 35,000, Christianity Magazine is available and distributed at Spring Harvest. In the April edition, special ad rates are offered to organisations who have booked a stand in the Skyline. For more information please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note that there is a 10% discount on advertising which could rise up to 20% depending on the packages they have available.)
7. Sponsorship opportunities
We are keen to explore sponsorship opportunities with organisations who share our vision and ethos. If you have an idea on sponsorship then please email that through to us at email@example.com
How to apply
The Skyline Exhibition at Spring Harvest is managed by Essential Event Management. If you’re interested in exhibiting or any of the advertising opportunities you can sign up below to receive an email alerts. Alternatively if you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation is not provided with the Skyline Exhibition Package therefore we hope the following information may be of use when looking to book;
- We have a limited number of 4 berth, half board silver units (these comprise of a lounge and kitchen with breakfast and dinner included) which have 10% off the original booking price. Further information is available on the booking form.
- Butlins have a variety of accommodation (subject to availability) just call 0845 0704743 or see our bookings page
- Alternatively you can stay off resort. The following websites may be of use when searching for somewhere to stay;
Spring Harvest does not endorse any of the above websites, other websites are available, exhibitors are advised to make their own enquiries before entering in to any agreement or contract.